Safety & Social Distancing
For the health & safety of our members, guests and team, please help us prevent the spread of COVID-19 by practising:
- Personal hygiene by washing & sanitising hands before, during & after your visit with us. Hand sanitiser is located throughout our venue.
- Practising social distancing by keeping a minimum of 1.5m from others.
- Using contactless payment where available.
- Consider downloading the COVIDsafe app as our staff have done.
- Not visiting our Club if you are feeling unwell, isolating or have been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID.
What we are doing (our COVID promise to you) :
- All our staff have completed mandatory COVID-19 training.
- Staff have been encouraged to download the COVIDsafe app.
- Dedicated hygiene & sanitation team performing regular cleans throughout the day.
- A deep clean of the venue is performed every night.
- Maintaining an accurate register of all visitors to the venue.
- Promoting social distancing & contactless payment.
- Staff are continually monitoring COVID social distancing & area limitations.
Monday to Sunday 10am – 12am
- General Club entry requirements still apply although we do ask that anyone feeling unwell, isolating or who have been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID not visit our Club.
- Due to the COVID 19 government recommendations, some changes have been made to how you sign into the club.
- Members are now required to swipe at the kiosks as they enter.
- To assist with Covid tracing Reciprocal members & visitors are now required to have their details recorded electronically upon entry at the Foyer as well as regular entry conditions.
- For $5.50 Membership, you will receive all membership benefits including membership prices on Food & beverages AND you will only have to swipe when entering rather than having your details written down.
- Caloundra Power Boat Club is required to record names and contact details (e.g. Phone number or email) of all members, guests and staff that enter the club for contact tracing purposes per QLD Government regulations. As mentioned if you are a member you only need to swipe on our kiosk on entry so it is well worth the $5.50
CLUB AGM INFORMATION
The Quarterdeck Restaurant
- The always popular, Asian inspired Galley Restaurant is now open on Wednesday & Thursdays for Lunch and Dinner
- Due to the limited capacity of customers allowed into the Club, dining in our award-winning restaurant will now require a booking with a limit of 2hrs on some seatings.
Lunch Monday – Friday: 12pm – 2pm
Lunch Saturday & Sunday: 11.30am – 1.15pm AND 1.30 – 3.30pm
Dinner Sunday – Thursday: 5.30 – 8pm (Sundays are 5pm open, Stay as long as you like after ordering)
Dinner Friday & Saturday: 5pm – 7pm AND 7.15pm – 8.30pm (order by 8.30 and stay as long as you like listening to the free entertainment)
Call 5492 1444 to book a table!
Capacity restrictions apply.
Golden Sands Gaming Lounge
- Social distancing measures are in place and we ask you to allow 1.5m social distancing between players, unless you are from the same household. Staff throughout the Gaming Room will monitor social distancing.
- If you would like to disable the machines either side of you to assist with social distancing, please see one of our friendly Gaming Hosts.